Thursday, November 29, 2012
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
These selected words and verses will help you to open up yourself to God's blessings.
- For I came not to call and invite [to repentance] the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin). Matthew 9:13 AMP
- God's way of putting people right with himself has been revealed. It has nothing to do with law, even though the Law of Moses and the prophets gave their witness to it. God puts people right through their faith in Jesus Christ. God does this to all who believe in Christ, because there is no difference at all: everyone has sinned and is far away from God's saving presence. But by the free gift of God's grace all are put right with him through Christ Jesus, who sets them free. Romans 3: 21-24 GNB
- I knew you before you were born. As my hands formed you, I whispered purpose into your bones. I can’t not love you! Read it here: Psalm 139:1-18 GNB.
- I love you beyond human reason—even at your very worst, steeped HIGH in SIN. Read it here: Romans 5:8.
- DO NOT LISTEN to the zealous, super-religious, or self-righteous people! Hear instead, of what God says. Read about it here: Matthew 16:6 GNB, here, Ephesians 5: 6 & 7 MSG, and here: John 16:13 GNB.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Read and pray all these scriptures
when you wake and before you sleep.
- This is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
- God’s mercy and grace are new every morning in my life.
- I receive because I am God’s child.
- I have been filled with His Spirit.
- Greater is He that is in me than Hen that is in the world.
- The Holy Spirit will give me wisdom and discernment regarding every decision I need to make today.
- When I acknowledge God through prayer and worship, my steps are ordered and directed of Him.
- The Lord gives me wisdom and might concerning all the affairs of my life.
- I choose to be a blessing to all those around me.
- No matter what happens today, I know God will see me through.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and if God is for me then no one can be against me.
- I choose to honor God today by the words, I speak, I will honor God by the way I act. I honor God by allowing His love, light and truth to shine through me.
- I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath.
- I am blessed coming in and blessed going out.
- He always causes me to triumph.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
- I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might.
- Today is going to be a great day.