Monday, August 20, 2012

New Background: Now this Blog Looks Good

Borrowed from faithfulinthemeantime.wordpress.com
False Evidence Appearing Real
Borrowed from (click on image)
faithfulinthemeantime.wordpress.com
Finally got out of my "fog" - you know, when you're acting on YOUR power, not GOD'S power, and everything is going array. And now that I feel my freedom again, I was able to set some time aside, and make this blog look better. Also, I added a bunch of verses that I favor:

  • Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. ( Isaiah 41:10 ESV)
  • The Lord knows what we think; He knows how senseless our reasoning is. (Psalm 94:11 GNT)
  • In everything give thanks for this is the will in Christ Jesus for YOU! (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
  • Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. ( Joshua 1:9)
  • One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life ... ( Psalm 27:4-5 NIV) 
  • I will trust in the Lord with all my heart, and never rely on what I think I know. (Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV)
  • Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. (Psalm 25: 4, 5 NIV)
  • Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10 ESV)
  • This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh. (Galatians 5:16 KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment