God Is in Control of Our Circumstances; He Rules over ALL Events, People, & Situations.
|Courtesy of UB David & I'll B Jonathan, Inc|
The message that REALLY brought this alive and vivid to me, is The Story of Joseph. Joseph had a dream (so did I), but had to endure a lot of evil plots against him before it was manifest. Can you imagine being imprisoned from the age of 17 until he was thirty - FOR 13 YEARS!!
- Deists believe God made everything but then stepped back from further involvement with His creation.
- Pantheists believe that God is the universe and everything in it. God is considered indistinguishable from creation.
- Materialists believe only what they can see, touch, and experience. Most atheists fall into this category.
- Fatalists believe everything is predetermined. They think that outcomes remain the same, regardless of the choices people make.
- Christians believe in a God who is involved with His creation ... we also believe in having a personal relationship with Him.
I don't know about you, but I'd be cursing God after the first few days!!
Charles went on to list numerous verses, of which Matthew 6:25-33 brings the best example:
“This is why I tell you: do not be worried about the food and drink you need in order to stay alive, or about clothes for your body. After all, isn't life worth more than food? And isn't the body worth more than clothes? Look at the birds: they do not plant seeds, gather a harvest and put it in barns; yet your Father in heaven takes care of them! Aren't you worth much more than birds? Can any of you live a bit longer (or grow a bit taller) by worrying about it?"
“And why worry about clothes? Look how the wild flowers grow: they do not work or make clothes for themselves. But I tell you that not even King Solomon with all his wealth had clothes as beautiful as one of these flowers. It is God who clothes the wild grass—grass that is here today and gone tomorrow, burned up in the oven. Won't he be all the more sure to clothe you? What little faith you have!"
I looked it up, and there's over 100 promises for provision in the Bible. See them all here:
John 14:14 "If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it."
compiled by Katie Stewart
I would also recommend downloading their Promises Archive (PDF). 196 pages of PURE promises!!