Wednesday, November 14, 2012

21 Things Jesus Wants You to Know... Right Now!

These selected words and verses will help you to open up yourself to God's blessings.

  1. For I came not to call and invite [to repentance] the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin).  Matthew 9:13 AMP
  2. God's way of putting people right with himself has been revealed. It has nothing to do with law, even though the Law of Moses and the prophets gave their witness to it. God puts people right through their faith in Jesus Christ. God does this to all who believe in Christ, because there is no difference at all: everyone has sinned and is far away from God's saving presence. But by the free gift of God's grace all are put right with him through Christ Jesus, who sets them free. Romans 3: 21-24 GNB
  3. I knew you before you were born. As my hands formed you, I whispered purpose into your bones. I can’t not love you! Read it here: Psalm 139:1-18 GNB.
  4. I love you beyond human reason—even at your very worst, steeped HIGH in SIN. Read it here: Romans 5:8.
  5. DO NOT LISTEN to the zealous, super-religious, or self-righteous people! Hear instead, of what God says. Read about it here: Matthew 16:6 GNB, here, Ephesians 5: 6 & 7 MSG, and here: John 16:13 GNB.
  6. Please forgive some of my followers. People—even Christian people—will fail you. You live in a  land where no one is perfect. Put your faith and trust in Me alone. Psalm 146:3 MSG
  7. God's love is meteoric, his loyalty astronomic, His purpose titanic, his verdicts oceanic. Yet in his largeness nothing gets lost; Not a man, not a mouse, slips through the cracks. Psalm 36:5 MSG
  8. God is striding ahead of you. He's right there with you. He won't let you down; he won't leave you. Don't be intimidated. Don't worry. Deuteronomy 31:8 MSG
  9. No matter what you've heard or what you've come to believe, there's nothing that can separate you from my Love. Read it here: Romans 8:38-39 AMP.
  10. Your love of _____ (sin) isn't worth eternity. I will break your chains. I will give you the desires of your heart. Read it here: John 8:32, and here: Psalm 37:4 GNB.
  11. There’s no sin I will not forgive. The shame and guilt weighs you down has been taken care of on the cross. Your bill has been zeroed out. You are the "whosoever believes in me" whom I will give eternal life ...if you believe. John 3:16
  12. As resourceful and brilliant as you are, you cannot save yourself. It’s by God’s grace and faith in Me alone that you are saved. Ephesians 2:8-9
  13. I understand your pain and heartbreak. And my heart breaks with you. Isaiah 53:3
  14. The addictions. The pride. The selfishness. The hate. The lust. The jealousy. The critical spirit. The greed. I can heal it. All of it. You can start fresh. Today. Romans 8:1-4
  15. I will forgive you. But only if you ask. And I care more about the “ask” than I do about the sin. Acts 3:19
  16. I will not force you to do or be anything. I want a relationship with you more than I want to rule over you. Jeremiah 31:3
  17. I will forgive your sin and I will forget it. That’s right—completely erase it from my mind. No replays, no record. Gone. Psalm 103:12
  18. It’s never too late to turn your life around. I came to give second chances. Luke 23:42-43
  19. I love you. Let’s talk. Jeremiah 29:13
  20. Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. Revelation 3:20, 21 NASB

The Passing Pleasures of Sin

There's no denying that sin is pleasurable. That is why people choose to sin. It is a choice. We are never forced to do right or wrong. But many times we choose to sin. While sin may be pleasurable, the pleasure of sin is temporary. Read more from Plain Bible Teaching at Blogspot.com.

Do you want to be the person you were born to be? Say this prayer right now:
If you just said this prayer and you meant it with all your heart, we believe that you just got saved and are born again.  You may ask, "Now that I am saved, what's next?". First of all you need to get into a bible-based church, and study God's Word. Once you have found a church home, you will want to become water-baptized. By accepting Christ you are baptized in the spirit, but it is through water-baptism that you show your obedience to the Lord. Water baptism is a symbol of your salvation from the dead. You were dead but now you live, for the Lord Jesus Christ has redeemed you for a price! The price was His death on the cross. May God Bless You!

SHARE...

Do you have a friend or loved one who has not accepted Christ into their life? Feel free to share this post with them!

Permalink: http://weserve-livinggod.blogspot.com/2012/11/21-things-jesus-wants-you-to-know-right.html

Or copy the code below to show:

21 Things Jesus Wants You to Know... Right Now!







No comments:

Post a Comment