Sunday, November 11, 2012

Start and End the Day with God

Read and pray all these scriptures
when you wake and before you sleep.

  • This is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it.
  • God’s mercy and grace are new every morning in my life.
  • I receive because I am God’s child.
  • I have been filled with His Spirit.
  • Greater is He that is in me than Hen that is in the world.
  • The Holy Spirit will give me wisdom and discernment regarding every decision I need to make today.
  • When I acknowledge God through prayer and worship, my steps are ordered and directed of Him.
  • The Lord gives me wisdom and might concerning all the affairs of my life.
  • I choose to be a blessing to all those around me.
  • No matter what happens today, I know God will see me through.
  • I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and if God is for me then no one can be against me.
  • I choose to honor God today by the words, I speak, I will honor God by the way I act. I honor God by allowing His love, light and truth to shine through me.
  • I am the head and not the tail, I am above and not beneath.
  • I am blessed coming in and blessed going out.
  • He always causes me to triumph.
  • No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
  • I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might.
  • Today is going to be a great day.
Click on Read more » for downloadable files

(Psalm 118:24, Lam 3:22,23, Prov. 3:6, Phil 4:13, Rom. 8:31)
---
You are free to duplicate and share this sheet to others so that they may experience the life changing power of God’s Word too. MemoryDelight.com


No comments:

Post a Comment