Go directly to My Story
How to Tell if Someone Is in Blackout Mode, Mental Changes Affecting The Person
- Look for changes in personality. This is usually seen when the person is affable and suddenly becomes extremely quiet.
- Look for changes in attitude and behavior, usually becoming hostile.
- Someone who is normally very active suddenly becomes isolative.
- Someone who begins cursing a lot when that is out of character for them.
- Notice if they suddenly have an aversion to religious objects. They may be a person who normally goes to Church but suddenly despises the thought.
- Look for evidence of self- mutilation.
- Look for evidence of occult materials in the room.
- Look for destructiveness on the part of a person, especially if that destruction is of religious objects.
- They may become abusive and threatening for no reason.
- They may become violent. They often attempt to hurt animals.
- They may perform acts of humiliation, such as urinating on themselves, etc.
- They may be sexually pre-occupied. Excessive masturbation or doing it in front of others.
- Take note of what appears to be a different personality or multiple personalities.
- High fever
- Heavy vomiting / facial sweating
- Inability to open jars or cans without assistance
- Take note if they seem to have blackouts in their memory.
What happened was we played beer pong for probably 5 or 6 hours straight non-stop. Mind you I did not eat all day. I simply do not remember at all what happened next. I've blacked out many times before and I'll wake up embarassed either at what I did or completely sore because I obviously did something stupid. Well, apparently, I tried to fight my friends and I don't know if anyone has ever heard of this but they held me down and choked me out and I guess I started snarling, foaming at the mouth, and growling - they tried to hold me down (and these are big sized guys) and I threw them off of me - like not natural human strength. I apparently got up and tried to run and jump off the roof (we were on a 5-7 story rooftop). They tackled me I threw them off and preceded to run to the other side and try to jump off. Somehow they choked me out twice and apparently were yelling things in my ear like, "In the name of Jesus leave this body," etc and that's when I flipped out I guess.
From poptop.hypermart.net: Demons & Demonic Possession of a Person
If you believe that the Bible is true, then you must consider the truth of Satan, demons, and evil spirits & that they can & do affect a person's life. It is clearly & repeatedly attested to in the Bible. One can be demon-influenced, be subjected to demon attacks, and/or (much more rarely) become demon possessed.
From Mysterious Universe: The Demon Drink: Alcohol and Spiritualism
In more modernistic spiritualism – and by modern, I of course mean perfect for Mysterious Universe – alcohol is generally viewed as one of two things: 1) A gateway substance which allows demonic possession of the drinker, or 2) A source of positive and negative energies from the surrounding dimensions. Both sound like fun, right?
It was Sunday night, August 4th. We grabbed some beer; my wife preferred to drink whiskey. So after dowing a six-pack, I figured it'd be nice to top it off with some whiskey. Now I was tired, and headed off for bed. The next thing I remember is getting into a heated confrontation with my step son. He said I insulted him, I really doubted that, but could not recall. I had gone into a blackout. When recovering, I realized one of us would have to leave; turned out to be me.
After returning from my daughter's home in Phoenix, I asked my step-son what really happened. I knew he'd tell me the truth, as he most always does. Turns out, I had gone into the bedroom, and finding my wife on my side of the bed, and asked her to move. This escalated into a heated argument, and the demon proceeded to grab her, trying to remover her from the bed, even though by this time she was on her side. Eventually her son comes into the room. The demon yells at him telling him to leave, pushing on him.
I remember him telling me, "Go ahead, push me!" And other stuff - swear words & such. The demon had left, and left me with quite a mess.
My Apology on Facebook
Casting Out the Demon
- Ask the demon to leave politely. This will usually fail, so go to step 2
- Call your pastor and tell him what's happening. My pastor reminded me that all Christians have this power - it's In the Name of Jesus!
- Pray, and read passages from the bible to the possessed person, or the demon. Read it aloud - Satan cannot hear your thoughts. This is a necessary preparation for demon removal.
- Anoint every room in your house with olive oil, blessing them in the Name of Jesus, and telling the demon he has no permission to dwell there, again in the Name of Jesus!
- OK, now you're ready. Turn on some Christian music. Doesn't matter the type or source, just so the demon hears it.
- Tell him to leave: "Satan, in the Name of Jesus, you have no permission to be here; you MUST leave, and I cast you in the Name of Jesus!"