Saturday, August 10, 2013

Demonic Oppression/Posession when Drinking

There are several gateways that Satan's angels, his demons, can use to gain access to our body, and cause a big disturbance. A few examples are Ouija boards, hypnotism, drug abuse, Satan worship, astrology, Scientology, and Christian Science.

But I'm writing more specifically about Satanic influences while intoxicated. Most people don't believe that alcohol can release dark spirits. Think about it though, why do they call strong drink spirits? It happens especially when the drinker goes into a black-out, and cannot remember what happened during this time. That's when he can unknowingly tap into, or actually open doors for alien and dangerous spiritual realms.

Go directly to My Story


How to Tell if Someone Is in Blackout Mode, Mental Changes Affecting The Person

  1. Look for changes in personality. This is usually seen when the person is affable and suddenly becomes extremely quiet.
  2. Look for changes in attitude and behavior, usually becoming hostile.
  3. Someone who is normally very active suddenly becomes isolative.
  4. Someone who begins cursing a lot when that is out of character for them.
  5. Notice if they suddenly have an aversion to religious objects. They may be a person who normally goes to Church but suddenly despises the thought.
  6. Look for evidence of self- mutilation.
  7. Look for evidence of occult materials in the room.
  8. Look for destructiveness on the part of a person, especially if that destruction is of religious objects.
  9. They may become abusive and threatening for no reason.
  10. They may become violent. They often attempt to hurt animals.
  11. They may perform acts of humiliation, such as urinating on themselves, etc.
  12. They may be sexually pre-occupied. Excessive masturbation or doing it in front of others.
  13. Take note of what appears to be a different personality or multiple personalities.
  14. High fever
  15. Heavy vomiting / facial sweating
  16. Inability to open jars or cans without assistance
  17. Take note if they seem to have blackouts in their memory.
Here's an example of a drunk blackout, from the Sober Recovery Community:

What happened was we played beer pong for probably 5 or 6 hours straight non-stop. Mind you I did not eat all day. I simply do not remember at all what happened next. I've blacked out many times before and I'll wake up embarassed either at what I did or completely sore because I obviously did something stupid. Well, apparently, I tried to fight my friends and I don't know if anyone has ever heard of this but they held me down and choked me out and I guess I started snarling, foaming at the mouth, and growling - they tried to hold me down (and these are big sized guys) and I threw them off of me - like not natural human strength. I apparently got up and tried to run and jump off the roof (we were on a 5-7 story rooftop). They tackled me I threw them off and preceded to run to the other side and try to jump off. Somehow they choked me out twice and apparently were yelling things in my ear like, "In the name of Jesus leave this body," etc and that's when I flipped out I guess.

From poptop.hypermart.net: Demons & Demonic Possession of a Person

If you believe that the Bible is true, then you must consider the truth of Satan, demons, and evil spirits & that they can & do affect a person's life. It is clearly & repeatedly attested to in the Bible. One can be  demon-influenced, be subjected to demon attacks, and/or (much more rarely) become demon possessed.

From Mysterious Universe: The Demon Drink: Alcohol and Spiritualism

In more modernistic spiritualism – and by modern, I of course mean perfect for Mysterious Universe – alcohol is generally viewed as one of two things: 1) A gateway substance which allows demonic possession of the drinker, or 2) A source of positive and negative energies from the surrounding dimensions.  Both sound like fun, right?


My 3rd Story of Demonic Oppression when Drinking

Actually, the reason I write this today, is that this happened to me again - for the third time now. I enjoy alcohol, and have not wanted to give it up. But now I see that control, especially when intoxicated, is impossible for me. It won't be too hard for me to give up alcohol, I'm not addicted to it. It's just a pleasure thing for me.

It was Sunday night, August 4th. We grabbed some beer; my wife preferred to drink whiskey. So after dowing a six-pack, I figured it'd be nice to top it off with some whiskey. Now I was tired, and headed off for bed. The next thing I remember is getting into a heated confrontation with my step son. He said I insulted him, I really doubted that, but could not recall. I had gone into a blackout. When recovering, I realized one of us would have to leave; turned out to be me.

After returning from my daughter's home in Phoenix, I asked my step-son what really happened. I knew he'd tell me the truth, as he most always does. Turns out, I had gone into the bedroom, and finding my wife on my side of the bed, and asked her to move. This escalated into a heated argument, and the demon proceeded to grab her, trying to remover her from the bed, even though by this time she was on her side. Eventually her son comes into the room. The demon yells at him telling him to leave, pushing on him.

I remember him telling me, "Go ahead, push me!" And other stuff - swear words & such. The demon had left, and left me with quite a mess.

My Apology on Facebook


Casting Out the Demon

  1. Ask the demon to leave politely. This will usually fail, so go to step 2
  2. Call your pastor and tell him what's happening. My pastor reminded me that all Christians have this power - it's In the Name of Jesus!
  3. Pray, and read passages from the bible to the possessed person, or the demon. Read it aloud - Satan cannot hear your thoughts. This is a necessary preparation for demon removal.
  4. Anoint every room in your house with olive oil, blessing them in the Name of Jesus, and telling the demon he has no permission to dwell there, again in the Name of Jesus!
  5. OK, now you're ready. Turn on some Christian music. Doesn't matter the type or source, just so the demon hears it.
  6. Tell him to leave: "Satan, in the Name of Jesus, you have no permission to be here; you MUST leave, and I cast you in the Name of Jesus!"

If you're not a Christian, say this prayer:

"Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead. You redeemed me by your blood and I belong to you, and I want to live for you. I confess all my sins--known and unknown--I'm sorry for them all. I renounce them all. I forgive all others as I want you to forgive me. (Pause) Forgive me now and cleanse me with your blood. I thank you for the blood of Jesus Christ which cleanses me now from all sin. And I come to you now as my deliverer. You know my special needs--the thing that binds, that torments, that defiles; that evil spirit, that unclean spirit--I claim the promise of your word, 'Whosoever that calleth on the name of the Lord shall be delivered.' I call upon you now. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, deliver me and set me free. Satan, I renounce you and all your works. I loose myself from you, in the name of Jesus, and I command you to leave me right now in Jesus' name. Amen!"

JESUS IS THE DELIVERER

Do you have a story of an alcohol blackout situation?  Your story could help a potential situation & make others more aware. Please leave your story in the comment box below. You can do this anomalously if you want.

Other References

No comments:

Post a Comment