Thursday, June 7, 2012

What I need to do now!

This is a list of Bible verses that I need to take to heart, to write them on my heart, so I can become who He wants me to be.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart. Never rely on what you think you know. Remember the LORD in everything you do, and he will show you the right way. (Good News Translation of Proverbs 3:5-6)


But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, 9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: 10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death. (Phil 3: 7-10)

You are not powerful enough to stop God's plan! "For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?" (Isaiah 14:27 ESV). He is God, and He's in COMPLETE control!

Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment